Monday, January 29, 2007

Dummy RF Transmitters

So, we are placing mic transmitters in hats at points to circumvent some of the problems with mic placement. What that requires is a lot of work from costumes and ourselves to guarantee that it works well.

Responding to a note late last week, Dean, Kathy, and Jessica all agreed it was important for the leads to have weighted hats while rehearsing choreography, etc. I rigged 6 Altoids cans with pennies and paper (to kill the noise) to approximate the weight and size of our wireless transmitters.

The goal is for costumes to be ready to put them into rehearsal Friday evening. They currently have several of the dummy packs, which will hopefully aid them in the extra construction they have to do for the hats.

So, I have 6 packs of Altoids with no cans. If your breath needs some help, please swing by CCPA 1463 and I'll be pleased to accommodate.

No comments: