
A few things have been put on hold while all the drafting occurred this week. I have had a difficult time getting the director to reply to my e-mails with specific responses to questions I have posed. He is also out of town off and on for the next few weeks, which will make meeting with him challenging.
I am going to be putting together preliminary sound effects this weekend. I need to find a time to do some live recording for the scenes in the strip club. My asst. designer continues to be helpful. Things seem to come in waves, and there is another wave of meetings on the near horizon. Specifically, I need to speak with both the lighting and scenic designers to approve final speaker positions, I need to speak with the director concerning sound effects, music choices, etc. I must sit down with the costume designer and begin tracking out exactly how everything is going to work concerning the wireless microphones. It is also about time to begin getting crew involved a bit.
It always seems like shows are way out there and then they're here full force. I'm not behind...this week is where I began to fall behind during The Pajama Game, but I am keeping myself a bit edgy to guarantee that I am ahead instead of behind.
No comments:
Post a Comment