1 One More Try – Timmy T
2 Take My Breath Away –
3 Broken Wings – Mr. Mister
4 In Your Eyes – Peter Gabriel
5 You’re the Inspiration –
6 Don’t Let the Sun Go Down on Me – George Michael and Elton John
7 Have You Ever Needed Someone So Bad – Def Leppard
The other CD had pieces of 80's music that will be coming from the proximity of the club. There are moments both outside and in the men's room that will be more effective with music pumping from the club. Here's what that playlist looked like:
1 Word Up - Cameo
2 Unbelievable - EMF
3 I Can’t Dance - Genesis
4 All 4 Love – Color Me Badd
5 Gonna Make You Sweat – C+C Music Factory
Even though I had more material, I've found that about 5 songs at a time is an effective way to narrow down what a director is looking for or drawn to. If he doesn't find something he likes on these, I will continue to look.
No comments:
Post a Comment